Sea-island superfine fiber is a polymer dispersed into another polymer, dispersed in the fiber cross section is "island" shaped, whereas the parent is equivalent to the "sea". Fabric through the de-weighting finishing to dissolve the island component, the single fiber is as high as 0.03DPF(denier per filament) of superfine fiber.
The fiber can spin adding color master batch, fabric made with this fiber has unique style and superior comfort, good breathable and waterproof, strong decontamination ability. It is mainly used for faux suede, synthetic leather, moss velvet fabric, etc. Pls let me introduce briefly:
We are a manufacturer in China specialized in producing as below:
1. Micro/fine denier yarn, FDY 15D 20D 30D In white and black and dope dyed colors.
2. FDY Dope dyed black SD and Bright (round/ trilobal section both), which making label, stain cloth, ribbon etc.
3. Flame-redartant yarn/ Cool yarn.
4. Cationic CDP and ECDP can dying in 80-90 degree.
5. Slub yarn/ cationic slubby yarn (thin and thick yarn)
6. Can do customized special yarns,
pls contact us for details,Hope can have chance to support you.
Thanks and best regards,
Ms Kero Wang